- I could truly relax when Dave was looking after the small details, because I knew that he really cared for the outcome of our holiday.
Charn, Fui and Sinee Srivikorn, Thailand
- Colin, Thanks for a wonderful holiday, it was great to not worry about the kids for a few hours because we knew they were in expert care, and probably having more fun than we could give them anyway!
Nice to have you to be our instructor. We learnt so quickly, especially Jodie and Kitty!
Anthony, Willie , Jodie & Kitty Lum, Hong Kong
- When you have a big family it’s not easy…. what adventure Queenstown offered was a real 'holiday away from our holiday' experience. We could tell right away that you guys had experience in anticipating what we needed, so we really had very little to do each day, but we still did everything that we wanted.
Carey, Debbie, Laurens, Thomas and Robert Edwards
- Bret, I'm sure it won't come as any surprise that the family continues to talk about our experiences in NZ, particularly our time in Queenstown and with skiing. You figure prominently in all of our discussions. Everyone in the family feels that your counsel, patience and generally wonderful nature made our trip, and for that we are grateful. Please, by all means, keep in touch, as returning to Queenstown, and learning from you again, is definitely in our sights.
Nelson Chun, Hawaii
- We had a great holiday in Queenstown. It was one of our best holidays as we were all active together. Thank you for all your help. You made a big difference to our holiday.
Fred Barker, Korea
- The best tuition ever. We travel every year from the UK to spend 10 days in Queenstown. Scenery, hospitality and skiing just amazing. Brett and Dave do the business!
Caroline and Dave Watson
- "Bret, I've been a long-term repeat customer because you have always provided a great service. My skiing has improved dramatically and the whole experience with you in Queenstown has been fantastic."
Paul Key, London
- Within the three days, me and my family had spent with Adventure Queenstown NZ was a very enjoyable and unforgettable experience!! Especially because it was our first time snowboarding/skiing, but Dave never gave up hope or stop encouraging us. Being taught by Graham & Dave made the trip more memorable because they were enthusiastic & supporting not only an excellent tour but an admirable guide.
I am hoping to come back to New Zealand in nearby future and attending Adventure Queenstown NZ once again-ready & packed for the second most adventurous memory ready to be absorbed!!!
Thank you to Adventure Queenstown NZ"
Tavin JJ Olarnsakul (13 years old)
- Clinton and I had a great time skiing in Queenstown in August. We’d both been before but were still quite novice and appreciated the personalised service offered by Adventure Queenstown. Our ski instructor was great.
- Just wanted to say how glad I am to have used Adventure Queenstown to arrange winter holidays for my family. It has been a great introduction to skiing for my sons and we appreciate your effort to see that everything from accommodation to ski lessons is fun and well organised.
Look forward to catching up next season on our third trip with you, the boys can hardly wait!
- The convenience of being taken directly to the top of the mountain and straight back to the hotel at the end of days skiing was fantastic, particularly with kids in tow. Bret is also one of the best instructors I have encountered, skiing a dozen fields in four countries. He had a great rapport and ability with the whole family from Dad down to the little ones. Thanks for really maximizing our skiing in Queenstown.
Luca and myself have been meaning to send a thank you note. We most appreciated your kindness and commitment to a great holiday. I must say, there is nothing like being picked up at the hotel and dropped at the slopes, none of this queing for busses, not knowing who is going to drive you down those icy roads. The skiing was exceptioinal, the service first class.
We'll be back!
Luca and Alexandre de Franceschi
I can do lots of things but I couldn't ski! I still can't believe you two very patient guys could teach a silly old bugger like me to ski at age 61. It was a fantastic achievement for all of us. I have since skied Queenstown again this year, Perisher, Blue Cow and am off to Whistler in February. Thanks again to you guys. It was fantastic fun being with you both and I look foreward to seeing you in 2007.